Monday 4 April 2016

Little Daydreamer... #12

Lost in the world of family love, that's whats happened here. While looking around and having an adventure with my GodMommah, I seem to have drifted off into my daydream land! Oopsies...



What I'm wearing...



Body~ { Cute Bytes } Toddleedoo Baby Girl Body



Eyelashes~{ Lovely Alien } Starry Eyelashes
Skin~ { VCO } Doran Skin [ #011 ] 
Shape~ Made myself
Hair~ { Tableau Vivant } May [ Color Fades ]
Eyes~ No longer available

~~~~

Outfit { KP } Daydreamer Outfit 

~~~~


Nails~{ S&S } TD Mesh Nails Set 1 [Light French Tip]
Tears~{ Altair } Loony's delicious tears
Teeth~{ Genesis Labs } Genesis Lab Teeth from the group gift- Makena mesh head.

Under-eye~ { OkkBye } Under-Eye Highlights [ V2 ] 
Nose~ OkkBye } The Button Nose

Thanks for reading, see you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment